Monday, April 5, 2010

Are you that good ?

Look here girl . Talking about your standards with me . Huh ? Doesn't make sense at all . Even I am not that good , but listen (!) You are just wasting your fucking shit time talking to me about all the LAME standard you got . I am not interested AT ALL you know ? Its not because I'm jealous of you , its just I am not up into you lahh girl . Okay . Let me tell you what , just open up your eyes wide , keep your mouth shut , and sit still in front of your pc screen till you get clear of what I'm typing down here . Based on what you have just said to me, like ,
-you have big car
-have such a huge house
-branded belongings
-go shopping at upper standards mall
-have brand-new gadgets
-and all other stupid things I don't even care what you listed about
Okay . Those are things you listed out to me that night right babe ? Now , just wanting you to know that why I totally don't get into you , 'cause ,
-is that car belongs to you ?
-did your house is under your name ?
-did the branded things you bought on your own ?
-did you went for that upper standards mall by your own and with your own pocket money ?
-did the brand-new gadgets you bought with your own cash ?
-like you know babe , I am so not into you !



Hey look here my dear , I do know your actual intention listing those things to me . Being show off to me , is absolutely a stupid lame idea . You just still can't make me down lahh . Well , I'm posting this kind of stupid stuff here is to let you know that . There are more other people who are 100x more standard than you do . So just get yourself back off and can you just shut your fucking mouth ? Thank you if you do so babe (:
Before I end my nag here . Just want to remind you nicely  and don't make me repeat it again and again 'cause I just hate repeating small things like this twice (!) 
Making me jealous of you is a waste of time .
Being show off to me is just a lame idea to do .
Just back off and get yourself improved okay ?
Do mind your own life and do not interfere others life .


This post is from me to you , Aerna Sharlina Saidin .
With love , Eqa <3